Sunday, August 23, 2009

23 August 2009

A Conversation with Liz

Last week (we went to Target and then the grocery store)
In the car on the way to the grocery store


Me: I actually have a pretty nice little Saturday with misses planned. We're going to the Home Depot buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring stuff like that. Maybe Bed Bath and Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

Liz: You know that's you now, right? Do you want to hold my purse? You know, because your balls are in there.

Me: Ha ha, that's pretty funny. I'll fucking kill you.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah, but, to be fair, Target is awesome.

Jay M. said...

Ha. One for Liz. That's how you know you picked the right woman.

Caleb said...

At least you know where yours are.

Unknown said...

I like that while most of us only dream of talking like people do in the movies, you guys actually pull it off. Nice one.