Tuesday, March 18, 2008

09 nov 2003

where's my mind?
way out in the water, see it swimming.
picking mangoes with phillip, german bloke, good guy.
it's like hanging out with my little brother... nineteen, away from his girlfriend for the first time makes you feel a million years old.
where the hell was i when i was nineteen???
not in australia.
first you get done with the uni.
girls that broke my heart...
these are the ones that really hurt... top five, number (4) four sho.
i'm too old too calloused, too worldly now.
i can't get torn up to pieces.
lisa the girl in my room at cable beach, man i should have tried to hit that even though i don't know your last name...
let's call you churchhill (thank you, you shall know my velocity)...
lisa churchill
i love you, no regrets.
all you have is the time your given.
all we have is the time we're given... a lifetime.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lisa churchill. . a very cute girl name.
I enjoy your postings of your psychotic australia journals.

Caleb said...

These journal entries aren't censored at all are they? Are punctuation and spelling preserved?

Unknown said...

Maybe it's because I'm feeling like such an adult, such a parent, lately, but something about this entry resonates with me. Deep deepness.