Tuesday, June 19, 2007

04 june 2005

it will be two year in two days for when i left for australia. what a strange little trip it's been. from here to there, back and forth and back again. i wanted to be alone tonight. to tear, i guess, to tear my flesh off in huge ragged chunks until i looked like how i feel inside. this is my life. i chose this. the person i am now is going to hate myself in what??? six months... six years. a glutton for punishment. relationships are ridiculous things but we need the eggs... it's not the end of the world what ever it is.

24 april 2005
kevin: you know what this party needs???
colin: no, what?
kevin: more dudes!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude, I don't know if I was theere for that "more dudes" thing, but I definitely heard about it. That's all I got.

TaylorStreet said...

why did you delete the middle section of this post? WTF? (that's short for "what the fuck?")