Friday, February 9, 2007

jay-n-liz

this is my life this is my mistake...
colin: blah blah blah
me: no no no... let me read it on your fucking blog
this is me drunk, this is me at my most honest.
jay and liz are talking girl shop in the kitchen right now...
liz: well what if she is????
jay: you should come over for a spectacular freak out... I have gained a new found love for darts... come on liz you should play darts with me
liz: I took my contacts out
jay: just aim for the big circle... come on liz you should... look at me i'm awesome two bulls-eyes

3 comments:

Caleb said...

Each sentence in this post is a non sequitur.

Oliver said...

Dude, either Caleb is the only person who reads this blog or Marcy's in the other room eating tupelo jams and scratching at the rivets in her Levis, leaving flakes of dried pink nailpolish in the creases of the old copy of Seventeen she's been reading for a week. In either case, there's no way Jay got two bullseyes. Thanks for babysitting.

Oliver said...

Dude - Angela wrote that last comment. I'm on Oli's computer and the internet thinks I'm him. (!)